Who is Going to the 2006 AK Fest?

Those are 12oz. curls. I've been doing those for years! Really helps the stamina!

Hell yeah, last year was a blast!!!! Gonna have a newborn so it will prolly be a day trip but gonna be there for sure!!!!

tentoze said:
O, it isn't a lack of willingness or desire to attend. It appears my employment situation may take a turn at the end of March, which will mean I'll be traipsing back across the country and having the moving thing going on and such.

Hope yer there toze, enjoyed the wee hours of Saturday night with you and a few others in the blue circle room.......

Hey-Hey!!!,
I'll be there. Bells on too.

I would consider sharing a room with somebody, or a small group. I have amplification...perhaps a 1:1 at the Feb 18 meet?
cheers,
Douglas

tentoze said:
I'm iffy at this point.

Toze,
Wouldn't be the same without you Bro, git er done!
Now all we have to do is convince Mr. Toasted Almond to join us as well.
Now that would be a blast.

Retro

AK Fest

Kegger said:
I should be there unless I get killed before then.

Ditto for me...except I will be there ALIVE...but DEAD when I get home after "you-know-who" sees all the stuff I bring home! :thmbsp:

I've already been warned in english, spanish, and american sign language (apparently I'm #1!) that I will "NOT be dragging a bunch of stuff back into this house" from the fest, and I should keep in mind that whatever I do bring home with me should "fit into the dog-house". I hope she was kidding...

I'll look forward to meeting everyone I can there, and getting the chance to enjoy the company of the people I have had the opportunity to meet. And the gear and stuff too, of course.

Come hell or high water I'll be there ;)

FYI some of us are meeting at my home Friday morning and forming an AK caravan of sorts, all are welcome to join us!

If you are driving from a far, I have room for a few if you want to spend the night Thursday, we plan on heading out at 8 AM Friday morning. I would ask if you need a place for the night to give me a heads up so I can give the Misses a head count.

Man we had a blast last year, should be bigger and better this year.

Retro and I are sharing a listening room, so we'll have a Pioneer Spec setup driving a pair of Infinity RS 2.5's as well as a few other speaker choices of Gregs choosing.

Toze hope you get things settled and can join us again :thmbsp:

I look forward to seeing all the friends I did last year and meeting many more :)

Army said:
Come hell or high water I'll be there ;)

Wow! I was wondering just today if you'd be there. I have now scrounged up replacement drivers for those KLH 6's. Should have them re-done by then. Maybe I'll drag 'em along :thmbsp: . - Mark

Back
Top Bottom