Who is Going to the 2006 AK Fest?

tentoze said:
8-2 against, unfortunately.

You've just GOT to reverse those odds, tentoze! It was a blast hanging out with you last year, and I have some new music that you simply MUST hear (and must hear on my system, I should add)...

i hope to make it. i'll be in the sarnia- port huron area about that time. will there be equipment for sale? i'm look'n for a pair of 100 HPM's. :music:

You must not have heard, there's a ban on any more HPM-100's leaving the states. (Until I get a pair) :D

I am going. Got my room reserved today. At first the woman on the phone had no idea what an AK Fest was, much less it was happening at their hotel :rolleyes: But after a minute on hold she got it squared away.

99.9 % chance I'm gonna be there-& I think I've got Lauriann talked into coming, too. So all youse wahoos who want to Punch Me in the Nose, here's yer chance. Lord knows I deserve it. 6000+ posts of pure drivel....Wasting bandwidth at an astonishing rate...Seriously, this oughta be a BLAST, get to put faces w/the monikers...-Sandy G.

I'll be there. Got my 300b amp almost finished. If I don't electrocute myself, I should be able to show it off......

Mark

I just made a reservation at the hotel for Saturday night so I'll be there. My wife will tagging along also.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Cheers.

Drybasement said:
I just made a reservation at the hotel for Saturday night so I'll be there. My wife will tagging along also.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Cheers.

Well, you fukkers, you.

Hey guys,who do I contact to book a room? Right now I'm squeezing money like it's my true love,meaning to save all I can for the trip up there.Also I could bring one of the Fishers if yall promise not to laugh :D I hope I can find my way up there to the center of audio heaven. YEAH!! :banana:

Last edited:
dgwojo said:
Question, is Grumpy Jr. coming to help out again this year?? He had some fun hauling my Altec A7's last year, I did tip him!! Count me in, I should be there, Dave. :yes:
Damn, I'm not going to be able to make it, my better half is a guest speaker at the Grand Traverse Resort in Acme, MI that week-end, I'll be "Holed-Up" over there all week-end, can we move the date a week later?? I'll be thinking about you guys while in the jacuzzi, maybe I can work on some poetry, you know, as Rodney Dangerfield said in the movie "Back to School"; "Hi girls, how about helping me straighten out my Longfellow??" :tears: :nono:

Grand Traverse

spa.jpg

accommodations.jpg

Sandy G said:
99.9 % chance I'm gonna be there-& I think I've got Lauriann talked into coming, too. So all youse wahoos who want to Punch Me in the Nose, here's yer chance. Lord knows I deserve it. 6000+ posts of pure drivel....Wasting bandwidth at an astonishing rate...Seriously, this oughta be a BLAST, get to put faces w/the monikers...-Sandy G.

What's this 99.9% crap? If need be, me and fotno will come git yer old ass. - Mark

Oh, I mean :D

Fisher-Dave said:
Hey guys,who do I contact to book a room? Right now I'm squeezing money like it's my true love,meaning to save all I can for the trip up there.Also I could bring one of the Fishers if yall promise not to laugh :D I hope I can find my way up there to the center of audio heaven. YEAH!! :banana:
If you go to the Fest website, HERE you can go to the Venue page. Call the Hotel, and ask for Reservations. Be sure to tell them that you are booking for the Fest. The rate is $69.95 per night. Earlier, there were some problems with guys getting the Fest rate, but when I called, about 10 days ago, it was no problem.

MarkAnderson said:
Wow! I was wondering just today if you'd be there. I have now scrounged up replacement drivers for those KLH 6's. Should have them re-done by then. Maybe I'll drag 'em along :thmbsp: . - Mark

It'd be good to see you again Mark, and my all means drag those along, I'd like to see your handy work :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom