Who is Going to the 2006 AK Fest?

Unfortunately, because of my interview I will be unable to make it to the Fest this year. However, I wish everyone a safe trip and a great weekend!!! Be sure to take lots of pictures those of us who couldn't make it can see what we missed out on.

Well, it's official. Fotno's not gonna be joining us - stomach flu or some such. :sigh: Any of you guys along I-77 want to make some last minute plans and ride along, looks like I'll have an empty seat. - Mark

Last edited:
I am headed out of the office right now to start packing the van for an early morning departure! :D :banana: :banana: :banana:

I Will Be There

For those not able to make it, do not fear l will be there.

1. If there is a lonely beer that needs company l will be there.
2. If there is a vinyl record not purchased because someone is not able to make it, l will buy it.
3. If there is a killer deal on a piece of vintage equipment that goes untnoticed because of your absence, l will be there.
4. If a local restaurant has a juicy steak put aside for you, l will step up to the plate and consume it for l will be there.
5. Finally if two exotic dancers show up at the Fest looking for love yet neglected because you are at home, l will be there.

Fear not Bigmacc is coming on down. :thmbsp: :D

Last edited:
bigmacc said:
For those not able to make it, do not fear l will be there.

1. If there is a lonely beer that needs company l will be there.
2. If there is a vinyl record not purchased because someone is not able to make it, l will buy it.
3. If there is a killer deal on a piece of vintage equipment that goes untnoticed because of your absence, l will be there.
4. If a local restaurant has a juicy steak put aside for you, l will step up to the plate and consume it for l will be there.
5. Finally if two exotic dancers show up at the Fest looking for love let neglected because you are at home, l will be there.

Fear not Bigmacc is coming on down. :thmbsp: :D

Gentlemen, this is a FINE example of the AK spirit.

Sorry guys, as Mark sad - Sadly (or maybe luckily for you guys *insert weak smile here*), I can't make it. I despise that my health is holding me up, and wish the best for all of you. I'd love to be there, but I'm about 25% Fotno right now. Have fun, drink much (but safely), and buy up a ton of lovely gear...

Man I envy you guys that get to go. Some day yungin' and I will get to go. It'd be cool to see all that gear, and meet some of you knuckleheads! Have fun, for us!

Ron

I forgot add one thing..... Please, please take and post lot's of pictures for all of us that cannot go.

Thanks,

Ron

yungin's-dad said:
Man I envy you guys that get to go. Some day yungin' and I will get to go. It'd be cool to see all that gear, and meet some of you knuckleheads! Have fun, for us!

Ron
Theres still time to head out.BTW,is that your Vega? I like Chevy's. :thmbsp:

No more wakeys for me! Some breakfast, a shower, a little more packing, and I am on the road :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hurry up people. I've been here for days. Sure would be nice to have others here too. :banana:

I'm at work and can't hit the road until after 3:00 PM. I'm just glad it's about 45 minutes away.

Back
Top Bottom