Who is Going to the 2006 AK Fest?

OK. I'll go. But I can't leave until dark-thirty Saturday AM. That's gonna be a great 4 hour drive.

Soon as the kids get home,and I get em settled in at at my brothers place,we'll be pulling out from these here parts. About 600 miles up there so it's gonna be a long one with 410 gears. I hope GM screwed the rod caps down tite cause I'm fixin on winding er way on up der. :yes:

Looking forward to meeting everyone, this is going to be worse than christsmas eve!
Wishing safe travel to all. Maybe there will be a sign in roster or something, hope that doesn't pee off the thousands that aren't able to make it.

Douglas Jesse said:
I'll be there sometime in the morning, since I live practically 15 minutes away. Should be lots of fun! :banana:

Holy Smokes! Another guy from Warren.
Let me guess, you live at 12 and Ryan too??
Just Kidding, we'll see you tomorrow.

FWIW, I just got back from setting up and you guys DON'T know what you're missing :no: :thmbsp: :tresbon:

Andyman said:
Holy Smokes! Another guy from Warren.
Let me guess, you live at 12 and Ryan too??
Just Kidding, we'll see you tomorrow.

FWIW, I just got back from setting up and you guys DON'T know what you're missing :no: :thmbsp: :tresbon:

Hi,

No I used to live at 696 and Dequindre before, now I live at 10 mile and Hoover area. Wish I had time to listen (my reference system got damaged from the flood I had back in February...), its been many months, I have been working 20 hour days since October 2005.... Thanks all!!!

BTW, what room are you in? I gotta Samsung I modified that I would like to hear in a couple systems and have some fun. I would have loved to go out there tonight but I had to logg in another 10 miles on the bike to make 50 miles this week! :banana:

Doug

Last edited:
Hello----My first post and first Fest --all in the same day. Any table space left or should I bring pictures of my basement? I really don't know what to expect, but it SOUNDS like a hoot. Fwiw----the wifey doesn't seem interested...imagine.

I left and made it ok, had a blast there and made it back home safe and sound. What a fine bunch of people!! Now I'm off to bed :yes:

All I can say is that the REST of youse muggs oughta start Savin' Yer Shekels so's YOU can go to the Great AK Fest next year, too !! You are missing an EXTREMELY large time if you don't...It's 11.15 here, & Ol' Unca Sandy's pretty well beat, will have LOTS more to say tomorrow...Stay tuned...

Just back after getting up a 5:30 this morning to beat the traffic out of Detroit (note - that isn't early enough to beat the traffic!). What a great time! Nothing will keep me away again ... :music:

Back
Top Bottom