who is the tube guy?

turkey

At a meet a few months back I spoke with a guy who was into building tube amps, I can't remember if either Kegger or Grumpy.

Anyhow, I am trying to find out which guy, and learn some more about tube amps...

Anyone?
Thanks

Well Thursday is when thanksgiving always rolls around, an we all know what's on the plate.. :)

I can't remember if either Kegger or Grumpy.

Yeah, I get them mixed up all the time...:D

Actually, meeting a tube guy at a SMAC meet is about like meeting a audio guy. you can't go two feet w/o bumping into one...:yes:

BTW, if his head blocked out the sun, it was Newman...:D

Hello, I just joined the forum. I've received a Jadis Orchestra integrated amp. It isn't working and I was wondering where in Michigan I could take it to get looked at and possibly repaired. It might just need new tubes, or it could need some serious work.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello, I just joined the forum. I've received a Jadis Orchestra integrated amp. It isn't working and I was wondering where in Michigan I could take it to get looked at and possibly repaired. It might just need new tubes, or it could need some serious work.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

What?
Spam?

Not spam :)

I live in Grand Haven, I got this tube amp, and I want hook it up into a system. It weighs a ton and I don't want to ship it anywhere. I figured someone on this forum might know of a shop in Michigan I could drive to (I'm in Detroit often). I just want to have a professional look at this thing.

If fazulle's request for help is spam, was turkey's request for help spam as well?

Not spam :)

I live in Grand Haven, I got this tube amp, and I want hook it up into a system. It weighs a ton and I don't want to ship it anywhere. I figured someone on this forum might know of a shop in Michigan I could drive to (I'm in Detroit often). I just want to have a professional look at this thing.

I think you would be better off starting a new post as it would be up for any/everyone to see, not just those who read this old post.

Back
Top Bottom