Who Owns A "My Pillow"--And What Do You Think?

savatage1973

Addicted Member
One of my employees brought me 6 "My Pillow" pillows last night. No clue where he got a ton of them, but he had several dozen. I haven't tried them yet--I am anal--I have to wash everything before I wear or use it, but I was just wondering if anyone has them, uses them, and what your thoughts are.

I'll wash these today (supposedly they are machine washable and guaranteed forever--the commercials are endless and annoying) and give them a shot.

What say you?

One of my employees brought me 6 "My Pillow" pillows last night. No clue where he got a ton of them, but he had several dozen. I haven't tried them yet--I am anal--I have to wash everything before I wear or use it, but I was just wondering if anyone has them, uses them, and what your thoughts are.

I'll wash these today (supposedly they are machine washable and guaranteed forever--the commercials are endless and annoying) and give them a shot.

What say you?
Two pages of responses already for ya lol
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/any-my-pillow-users.825147/page-2#post-11685242

No, not me. :crazy::thumbsdown::no:
Friend got me one of those memory foam thinguses and it's been good, but after an army career and moving around, I can sleep on almost anything.

Back
Top Bottom