Who says classical music is boring ?

Yes, I find it offensive and stupid, but as with anything, if you disagree with a product, don't buy it. If enough people don't purchase an item, eventually the manufacturer will pull it from distribution. It's the simple law of economics. Of couse I'm STILL waiting for that to happen with RAP. ;)

WOW! This is for real? I was intrigued by the Parental Advisory warning. But, I read the article and it is for "sexual content" rather than the more typical "explicit lyrics." I was wondering what sort of lyrics Chopin was writing that were explicit, and how come I'd never heard of them before. There'd better be plenty of sexual content on these discs, or I'm suing.

I may buy these anyway just for the novelty aspect. Just think, in a decade or two, you can point to these discs as the last ditch effort on the part of the music industry to keep alive a musical genre that seems to think it is fine to rehash the same tunes for centuries.

Yeah it's for real.
They were released Feb 14 in the UK.

The "Parental Warning" is a marketing attention grabber.
There's nothing explicit on these CDs at all ...so sue away !

A while ago BMG also masterminded a "Pink" classical collection highlighting the works of supposedly gay composers.

:headscrat

This is real bottom of the barrel stuff from a company who once produced some of the finest classical music ever recorded, no wonder the company is down the crapper.

cheerio

Back
Top Bottom