Who Wants to Go to a GREAT Concert FREE?

Killer Fox

I have 2 tickets to see The Band of Heathens tomorrow night (Wed June 14) at Ramshead Onstage in Annapolis, MD. Awesome venue, very intimidate with all table seating and service. The tickets are front row (table). My wife can't go due to last minute work situation so we are going Thur night show instead.

Anybody want to join me tomorrow night? The ticket is on me.

Or....

I will sell both tickets for $20 making it BOGO+ (they were $20 each plus fees).

If you aren't familiar with BOH check them out!!

Don't know the band and I'm (almost) located on the other side of the world, but I'll give ya a bump, too.

Thanks for posting the vids, gives me a good look & listen to this outfit. Bonne chance w/ the ticket(s) give-away or sale(s).

Don't know the band and I'm (almost) located on the other side of the world, but I'll give ya a bump, too.

Thanks for posting the vids, gives me a good look & listen to this outfit. Bonne chance w/ the ticket(s) give-away or sale(s).

Merci Monsieur.

This band sells out in Europe but The north east of the US is still mostly clueless. Same with many Southern Rock, Blues and Americana artists. While crap artists fill huge stadiums here. It's sad. But, I do get to attend some very nice intimate shows which are great experiences.

Man - it I didn't live in Ann Arbor, MI and lived closer, i would take you up on this. To meet another AK member and hear live music, it is a WIN WIN situation.

Exactly my thoughts. I live about an hour away in PA. None of my friends are interested in going or work early on Thursday morning. Part of that is these guys are from Texas and not well known up here. Most of my musical friends have never heard of them.

Why not share it with a fellow music lover? Someone can just meet me there. This venue is so awesome too. Just a bunch of tables and a small stage. Very up close and personal.

Guys listen. If you have the chance you must go see this band. They are so good! Vids don't do them justice. I have been to literally hundreds of concerts over the last 35 years and this was one of the best! Sat with a cool couple. The venue helped too. Like they were playing in your living room.

Going to see them tonight again and taking my wife!

Back
Top Bottom