Whoopie - here we go again - Colonoscopy...!

^^^^^^^^Got that right. Clean water coming out towards the end of it to lol. What's almost as bad is that damn digital prostate exam. My wonderful doctor actually asked me just yesterday if I needed one. Normally he doesn't ask so of course my answer was hell no I'm just fine I know I am. The joys of getting older

I am glad that your bits will not byte you Chris. :)

We can't be losing our member of the year after all.

Congratulations on both of these things!

^^ I could only imagine.

Short story here. My wife switched doctors on me, a female. Blood pressure thru the roof waiting for her to show. Knock knock. I said come in. She's a woman of color, good lookin to boot. We do the routine and she tells me to put this gown on as she walks out the door. I know what's coming, the exam. In she comes & tells me there's 3 options. Stool sample on paper, the doc next door or her. I ask her what's best and she say's they're all good. Ok I say I'll take you. She has her back to me as the rubber gloves go on and as she turns she say's; you made a wise decision. The doc next door has BIG fingers.

My turn for a colonoscopy. Had the prep today, go in tomorrow morning. I'm on the 5 year plan. This is the first time I used Suprep. It tastes better than the Lemon Go Lightly nasty stuff and you don't have to drink as much. The only thing I found is you might as well just sit on the toilet, because by the time I washed my hands and sat down in the next room I had to go again.

My turn for a colonoscopy. Had the prep today, go in tomorrow morning. I'm on the 5 year plan. This is the first time I used Suprep. It tastes better than the Lemon Go Lightly nasty stuff and you don't have to drink as much. The only thing I found is you might as well just sit on the toilet, because by the time I washed my hands and sat down in the next room I had to go again.

Good luck for your today's procedure! :thumbsup:

Just seen this thread, had mine last month. All clear!
Every five years for me. Sister put her's off for years and is now battling cancer. Looks like they caught it in the nick of time. Only one spot. Our family did not have a history of cancers so she kept saying some time later.

Glad to read it was good news for all!

Barney

The next examination should have been in January, 2022. So I took the phone and called the hospital, last September, about two months ago I expected that this would be timely, it always was in the last about 18 years. The nurse gave me a date in October 2022. In my special case this interval is too long, too risky.

I struggled several weeks for an earlier date - now I got it: 4/6/22.

Even the tiniest bs in my life turns into a drama.

Back
Top Bottom