Who's system would you like to spend a day with?

what? no one wants to hear my ebay specials?
I'm crushed, and here i was thinking i had a decent set-up LoL.

It's all good, i like listening alone anyway.

With the ac humming away I'm thinking even a plastic Aiwa junker would sound good in my listening space on this scorcher of a day.

Attachments

• temp 001.jpg
    temp 001.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 30
I will list these from the "Pics of your listening space" thread.
I'm after the eye candy :yes:
audiophile03 - pg.752
gfroman - pg.745
audiophile03 - pg.743
bbest - pg.742
audiophile03 once again - pg.737
retrosoulman - pg.736
jaguar06 - pg.735
And so on...
But the cake would have to go to whoever owns the closest thing to this:
marantzstack2.jpg

I'm sure it's sounds great but that's way,way too much.

So many great systems here. Kudos to everyone. Who's set up would you like to spend a little time with? Redboy, JohnVF, JimmyNeutron and PrestigeWW would certainly be on my list. Oh and about a hundred others as well.

cubdog

I had some pretty great times spending time with *your* systems at one point. Wouldn't mind listening to whatever you have rotated into your main set up. The DQ10s still leave an impression on me.

Honestly, though, I'd really like to spend a day with *my* system in someone else's room. I still don't feel like I've ever really heard my AR9s. They just aren't happy in my family room, and I don't think there's a room in my house that they would be happy in.

I'd love to hear quite a few of the members' systems listed here and some others that haven't. I don't have a lot of experience with the higher end brands or separates, so it would be nice to hear a bunch of different gear just for the sake of experience.

Plus, I've always felt that in any endeavor, it's good to see what the guy ahead of you is doing.

Would love to see and hear Wardsweb setups. I'd like to hear JimmyNeutrons system too. Both local to me. Maybe I'll get a invite someday.

Mark

JohnVF's, to see how the USA Monitors compare to the originals, and how the Pass Aleph he keeps carrying on about drives them. ;)

Nelson's maybe. Perfectly content listening to my own system.

I will list these from the "Pics of your listening space" thread.
I'm after the eye candy :yes:
audiophile03 - pg.752
gfroman - pg.745
audiophile03 - pg.743
bbest - pg.742
audiophile03 once again - pg.737
retrosoulman - pg.736
jaguar06 - pg.735
And so on...
But the cake would have to go to whoever owns the closest thing to this:
marantzstack2.jpg

I just stumbled across this thread and found my system mentioned! Thanks for the compliment Dusty, I'm honored. And I agree on the "eye candy" part. If a good-sounding stereo setup is going to take up space in your home, it might as well look good too.

As for myself, the member's system I'd be interested in spending the day with is Art K's current setup. Sonneteer Campion into Spendor A6rs. That has to sound sweet.

Back
Top Bottom