Why is my parcel in Eugene?? LA to New Hampshire

Smallies

Been screwing around ebay for 10 years and USPS ptiority never fails, until this time. My dac usb board upgrade has been sitting in Eugene Oregon for DAYS and don't think it has left yet! Do the small parcels go on a plane?

Did you specify the free or reduced rate shipping? If so, maybe they're waiting for a full load going hournway.

Been screwing around ebay for 10 years and USPS ptiority never fails, until this time. My dac usb board upgrade has been sitting in Eugene Oregon for DAYS and don't think it has left yet! Do the small parcels go on a plane?
Are you sending this package, or receiving it ?
If you are on the receiving end, be aware that just because you were notified that "a shipping label has been created" basically means nothing, until the sender actually puts the package in the PO`s hands....I`ve had this happen, where it took 3 or 4 days before the package even got into the tracking system.

10 years and USPS ptiority never fails,

Ahhh...yes.

Have a tracking number? Have contacted the PO?

My situation was slightly different but the once-in-the-last 10 years I had a USPS fail I called the local Postmaster and within hours they had the situation resolved. Not that within hours you'll have your package but at least maybe get it moved off center.

Are you sending this package, or receiving it ?
If you are on the receiving end, be aware that just because you were notified that "a shipping label has been created" basically means nothing, until the sender actually puts the package in the PO`s hands....I`ve had this happen, where it took 3 or 4 days before the package even got into the tracking system.
Super sleuths agree-I"M in New Hampshire sir!

USPS is generally very reliable. However I do notice occasionally strange things happen and a package will get swallowed in a "black hole" for awhile, finally emerging back into the system and moving again.

In this neck of the world that location seems to be Capital Heights (near DC). Packages make good progress until they land there.

Strange things have happened to USPS tracking since around Nov 1, 2017. It's gone from being a good reliable system to a mess.

It would be nice if a current USPS employee tells us what's going on. I can't afford either UPS or FedEx for my shipping needs.

Maybe it's seasonal help they've taken on. I just had a media mail package take 15 days to get to Western NY from NJ. It took a roundtrip from Pittsburgh to San Francisco and back.

Not seasonal at all. Look at all the times an item gets scanned now. It's crazy. Why would they make a change like this at this time of year?

My package finally got to Eugene OR today. Mailed on Sunday 11/19. Back in Wisconsin I would get overnight service to almost all points, yes with Media Mail.

Back
Top Bottom