Wife in ICU Renal Failure, need prayers and HIGH END MOJO!!!! See link.

So sorry for your loss, Larry. Your AK extended family will help however we can. Take care.

I want to say thank you for all the well wishes and prayers for Dorcas. I know "Thank You" seems somewhat inadequate for me, as the responses have been absolutely mind-blowing. Just know that she's in a better place, and Andy, Michael, and I appreciate what the AK membership has wrought from the pain of a loved one going downhill so fast. You guys and gals are just fantastic and I'm humbled by the amount of Karma bestowed on us.

If you're local to the Baltimore area, there will be a viewing from 6:00 to 8:00 PM with a short service after. Cremation to follow, with private family burial at the National Veterans Cemetery on Frederick Rd. in Baltimore, T.B.D. Viewing will be at the FINK Funeral Home. 5th Ave. and Crain HWY in Glen Burnie.
www.finkfh.com check the Obits.

On behalf of my sons, and family members, a BIG Thank you to the AK community. You guys did a damned good job of keeping up my spirits when they needed it. Thank you.

Larry Derouin

Larry, my thoughts are with you and your family in this tragic time. And thank you for sharing with us this deeply personal thread and reminding us that AK is a community of comprised of very real and loving humans.

Aw man, just saw this. I'm so sorry to read this. My sincere condolences to you and the rest of your family.

:(

bs

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss Larry. Take one day at a time . Sending positive energy and thoughts upstairs for all of you. Taking a walk and just letting your brain and heart unwind can help .

Back
Top Bottom