Will be going ATL to South GA around Thanksgiving...

GordonW

Speakerfixer
Subscriber
Hey, just wanted to give a heads-up to anyone that needed anything moved from south to north, or vice versa, in Georgia, in late November. Will be going down to the parents over Thanksgiving, and could easily transport whatever (as long as it'll either fit into the area behind the front seats of my king-cab Nissan truck, or can safely go into the bed (I have a tarp, BTW). Or, if desired, if it could fit into the back seat of my '94 Mazda Protege (this includes most mid-size speakers, such as L100s and such... they fit fine)... I could drive that vehicle instead. I don't really care much which car I take down (to think about it, if I'm left to my own choice, it'd probably be the Mazda, due to slightly better gas mileage).

I'm going to Moultrie in South GA... but I'd be glad to meet anyone within the "circle" drawn around Tifton, Valdosta, Thomasville, Camilla and Albany, on a map... or most any parts north of Tifton, as long as it's not more than 30 minutes or so off of I-75 in either direction, between Tifton and Atlanta...

Regards,
Gordon.

Looks like it'll probably be the Nissan truck. Got a couple of push-mowers to take to Dad now (found them for $5 at a thrift store!). Return trip will only have a maximum of one push-mower...

Regards,
Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom