Will this get a bid?

I spotted that one and actually emailed the nitwit and started off my message with "Hello Scammer!!" Yup I out & out called it what I figured it was and was just bored and figured I play with the scumbag a little. Low & behold he emails me back and insists that it "werks perfekts" and he is an actual seller, that is when I knew I had it pegged right on the money as a scam because I called him every word under the sun and he still trys to suck me in!!!! give me a freakin break. What really stands out is that he cannot spell anything in the english language except the damn title is completely perfect and the listing is totally misplaced so as to make you think you had stumbled on to something great. I have one word for him and anyone dumb enough to send him any money...... Whatever :smoke:

DanTana said:
I'm glad it's in good working conduction.

Well, YES...Fiedler, Stravinsky, Bernstein...there are more than a few good conductors who haven't "worked" in quite a while.

Is that shocking?

devo391 said:
I spotted that one and actually emailed the nitwit and started off my message with "Hello Scammer!!"

Be careful! With references he can get accreditation and become a Professional Scammer (Fu.MD)!

kc8adu said:
must be rare.
seen em in silver and heard of em in black.
his is sliver?
did a 2 yr old or a drunk write the description?
wait a 2yr old could do a better job.

A two year old can join the Screen Actors Guild too...

There is one dude who isnt gonna be selected for the survival cave shelters when the big one hits!

An excerpt from the movie states exactly that:

The President: "Well, I...I would hate to have to decide...who stays up and... who goes down!"

Dr. Strangelove: "Remember, ah, that would not be necessary, Mr. President. It could easily be accomplished with a computer. And, the computer could be set and programmed to except factors from youth, health, sexual fertility, intelligence and a cross-section of necessary skills!

Turner Classic Movies is showing Dr. Strangelove this weekend as part of their "The Essentials" series, hosted by Sydney Pollack. Hope to catch it this evening or tomorrow afternoon. Tonight its followed by Lolita and two other Kubrick films -- Foe (merrily wandering off topic)

Dr. Strangelove said:
On the other hand, if he is a product of our public school system, we have a much more serious problem.

Don't blame the schools. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't me it drink."

This guy might use english as a second language. Even so, he could have asked someone for help writing his listing

Sniff... smells scammy. On the other hand, plenty of people can's spell. Funny though, how one of the hardest words "vacuum" is correct. Sniff snif....yep...thar's some scam in them thar hills.

Tullman said:
Don't blame the schools. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't me it drink."

This guy might use english as a second language. Even so, he could have asked someone for help writing his listing

Shhh...don't tell the other horses or the jail will be clogged with intoxicated horses!

Scammer Alert!!

The whole thing. . .

prosesional equitment type sliver in color with two handels 23inches by 18 long by 6 and 1/4 high weight about 45lbs works and sounds greet. sound injection, tape dubbing/monitor,phono am/fm 1 or 2 plus aux, dule speakers out lets. with filter/meters very expensive when new selling as used good working conduction. buyer to pay all shipping cost with insurance. i will have it prosesional boxed and ship. i use pay pal from ebay,my email for more info.is bravebull69 at yahoo this item looks like the marantz model10b that has a bid of 990 on it .this has a killer sound when hock up to external speakers, i have them allso with truntable jvc all top of line but sold sep.email me!! bid sold as used no war.good working conduction start at 175 dallars plus all fees shipping/ebay no checks through pay pal. i do have a res. on this item so make bid count.

Now notice this. . .quite a difference in grammer and spelling;

Seller's payment instructions
buyer to pay all ebay/shipping and handeling charges i will ship world wide ups is the best and low rates and insurance is lower but buyer may want other service it is open to you just tell me.

Back
Top Bottom