Winter New England FrankenFest Saturday March 10, 2018 Sutton MA

Just one week to go.
After some midweek snow it looks like next Saturday will be a pleasant day.

I’ll stop by the hall on Thursday on my way back from NJ to make sure everything is on track.

While we have the hall from noon to 5 PM I’ll ask if we can come in at 11 am for “set up”.

Since the hall is fairly large people should spread out so systems don’t interfere with each other.

I doubt they will have carts like we enjoyed in Clinton so folks might want to bring hand carts and such if they have them.

FA2A77B9-70F6-411C-82CF-B9CFA5EC2E69.jpeg

Jim, hoping to be there about 11 to help with whatever...is there a charge for setting up a sales table? (Not for me but non-member).

Jim, hoping to be there about 11 to help with whatever...is there a charge for setting up a sales table? (Not for me but non-member).
The only charge is the $10 admittance for each person.
If you drag along your spouse or kids there's no charge for them - but if you bring along a friend they're $10.
No charge for sales or display tables.
We don't have the concept of members versus non-members, everyone is an enthusiast!
If someday someone shows up to sell a huge number of records (or such) we will have to reassess the situation.

If you drag along your spouse or kids there's no charge for them - but if you bring along a friend they're $10.

Emphasis on the phrase "drag along your spouse" here. It is highly suggested that you encourage your spouse to bring their own transportation just in case hanging out with a bunch of largely male audio nerds loses its luster after a few hours. Just sayin'. :bigok:

Emphasis on the phrase "drag along your spouse" here. It is highly suggested that you encourage your spouse to bring their own transportation just in case hanging out with a bunch of largely male audio nerds loses its luster after a few hours. Just sayin'. :bigok:
The one time my wife came, it lasted less than an hour. She went shopping with her mother.

Is there a ramp to load equipment in and out?
The stairs in Clinton were an issue for me.

So...

How did Sutton weather the storm? Still have power? Roads passable? Am in Hudson Valley and won't have power for Days....

Stopped by the Legion hall today.
Everything looks great, the lot is large and cleared.
The entrance is at the end of the walkway and then has a 90 degree right turn into the hall.
The first door on the right is into the bar area.
Bringing gear in might be a bit tricky, once you’re done loading you should move your car away from the door area to give access to others.

Don’t forget to bring food, drinks and snacks!

Also, Tony’s Pizza is very close by - so nobody will go hungry. I grab a few menus for reference.

AAD2C819-CA61-419C-B1B2-46A778A76EE6.jpeg

A2048BE6-0285-41A7-B90C-92669D673FA0.jpeg

I just heard about this event. Unfortunately, I'm not able to attend, but will keep an eye open if there is one in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom