Wireless Headphones for McIntosh Integrated Amp

samurai7595

Is there a way to connect wireless headphones to a McIntosh integrated amp like the MA7200?

I'm looking at a wireless solution for some added "freedom"... :)

I imagine the OP already knows this, but just in case they do not, know that you will not get the same sound quality from any of these wireless devices that you would get plugging into the amp directly.

The amp is just providing the signal, the new amp is effectively in the wireless device. This will change how it sounds, and depending on your headphones may not provide sufficient volume either.

That's (I imagine) why @MACKIE1975 said to buy from somewhere with good return policy and comment on sound quality when you try it.

I imagine the OP already knows this, but just in case they do not, know that you will not get the same sound quality from any of these wireless devices that you would get plugging into the amp directly.

The amp is just providing the signal, the new amp is effectively in the wireless device. This will change how it sounds, and depending on your headphones may not provide sufficient volume either.

That's (I imagine) why @MACKIE1975 said to buy from somewhere with good return policy and comment on sound quality when you try it.

Good point, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom