Wish me luck I'm headed to GW this morning

Mark W.

Nut house of the Universe
Well, last night I finally stopped at the local GW (funny been there before and never noticed anything close to vintage gear or even decent plastic gear) Well last night on the way home I stopped and checked out the back corner where they stack the electronics and among the 1/2 dozen various dual cassette decks (mostly Kenwoods) I find a Pioneer powr amp M-4000 I can't find anything about and a little Sansui A-505 Amp (30watts with actual knobs!)

BUT on another shelf I find a CD player a dBX DX-5 doing a little googling I find this to have been a very highly thought of and reviewed CD player. SO this mornig I'll go back with some cables and hopefully I can hook it up to something and check it out. I don't even remember the price nothing was over $25.00 and most under 20.00. SO even though I'm playing on a Pioneer PDR-509 for my system If this one works It will go nicely in the office with my little SX3000

OH and I found a great copy of Dr Hook and the Medicine Shows greatest hits. LP for $1.99

Now to figure out what to haul down there to check it out with.

Back
Top Bottom