Wish the weather would make up it's mind

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
I had already put my coats away and then it dropped into the 40's. Now it's back to 80's this week - dang.

dont feel bad..its been in the 40's here for the last two /three weeks...it's gettin old....bring on the bikinis!!!!!!

Same here Ward:(
Last night the heater was going and this afternoon the AC is on:p:
Strange Texas weather this year.. ...
No bikinis here yet Gary:p:

Originally posted by Reel 2 Reel
dont feel bad..its been in the 40's here for the last two /three weeks...it's gettin old....bring on the bikinis!!!!!!

just when ya say that,it will be something like 90.:confused:

Originally posted by Wardsweb
I had already put my coats away and then it dropped into the 40's. Now it's back to 80's this week - dang.

C'mon Wards, Today I woke up to the weather folks saying we could see snow here!

Last edited:
Might hit 80 tomorrow in Dallas, bet it tops that in SA. But it has been cold and damp the last few days. Nothing like having to dig your sewer line up in cold mud; for a good time, call Thor.
Yea, I am so tired of chopping roots with a shovel I feel like people have been beating on me with big sticks.
Used that new Elmers and that stuff works! Poly somthing like they put on tables at the Outback that hardens after contact with water. I had to rub dirt into my hands to keep my fingers from getting glued together. Lighter fluid won't melt it, Dawn won't wash it off.
Tree roots so thick that Red Devil only fed it. Time for sleep! Tomorrow...Kill Bill!!

Although we have had some rain lately and clouds mixed with sun now and then. At least this year we had somewhat spring weather. Usually it just jumps from winter into summer like weather,we're like,"Wheres the spring'?? Wearing a coat to work every morning with the windows up then leaving work with short sleeves with the Targa Top off on the 'Vette' is different!

Is the weather any better Luther?

I can say finally starting to get better here. I got spring fever and can't wait until I can have all of my windows open and be outside with the kids.

Been a really long winter. Woke up to light snow on wednesday am. :mad:

70 degrees, blue sky, mild breeze, and the best part.....the pollen count is 607. Everybody is yellow!!!

Now this is really screwed up.....this morning...was nasty...snow ..then mix ...then Rain...then snow and rain mix...temp at noon was 37 degrees....then it quit....and cleared up...

At 5:00 this afternoon...it was sunny and 75 Degrees....

5 hours...and it was like the slop was never here.....

It should be like this all year long... (maybe a little warmer)

Gary, Gary, Gary..............

Where do we live?????????

Michigan!

Need I say more???

Back
Top Bottom