Women at the Fest

reyneman

Requiescat in pace
I was pleasantly surprised at the increased number of SOs that attended this year's Fest. No way my wife would go.

Now, I understand that they may only have been there to keep an eye on the husbands, but many seemed to be smiling :yes:

Just want to extend my thanks and appreciation, enjoyed meeting all.

reyneman said:
I was pleasantly surprised at the increased number of SOs that attended this year's Fest. No way my wife would go.

Now, I understand that they may only have been there to keep an eye on the husbands, but many seemed to be smiling :yes:

Just want to extend my thanks and appreciation, enjoyed meeting all.

Yep, brought my SO last year, no way she was going again this year. It's tough to keep hner entertained, and do the things I wanted to do as well. To be honest, this year worked out well for both of us! :yes:

On Ray's comments though, yes, I'm glad there are a few SO's out there that enjoy the company of all us audio geeks! :D

Retro

My wife went to Indy with me last year to the Klipsch Pilgrimage and was kind of bored too. I think that I have got a lifetime pass to go to all of the audio shows that I want too. :thmbsp:

Yea and they were real lookers to boot!! I asked my wife to attend and received a funny look in return.

I actually had my wife on the 12th floor. We got in the elavator that didn't stop at 11. I think she thought that I was certifiable spending my weekend with you'se guys. :D

That elevator sucked. I was caught by that a couple of times where I'd push 11 and nothing would happen :tongue:

My wife really liked it.I was not going to buy anything this time as I have a room so full we can't hardly get the door open,but when I was ready to leave and spent 100 bucks,she only said 'this vintage gear really means a lot to yall don't it, go on and buy whatever you can afford cause I know they don't make this stuff anymore" Now, to just build that pole barn :scratch2:

I have say that my wife had a really good time. Even though SHE didn't exactly say that. She said she was bored alot. However, she is still talking about it!!!! AND - she says she really liked the Magnepans, and asked why I've never bought any of those. Woo Hoo!!! I've got a little space to clear, but....... In any case, she finally got to see some of the things that I'm constantly talking about. I'm sure she will "begrudgingly" come to Akfest 2007 with me.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom