Woo hoo!! It's that time again FF 2007 is here!!

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Yep, I just registered for FF 2007.

Here's the info:

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named AK2007 and the team called More Blues! in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 3508 and the Password is music.

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Sun Aug 12 5:30pm PDT.

I think there's room for 14 mangaers, well, 13, I'm already in, so don't wait to join.

Here's the link:

AK2007 Fantasy Football

Damn Andy!

I didn't even see this and it's been up for a month!

Well at any rate I'm in!

By the way, only you and I are signed up now. You might want to advertise this in other areas of the AK Forums.

Retro

I'm in....

have aquestion though...since I am so rural...neither cable nor DSL are available ...I am forced to use dial-up. Will this be a problem for the live draft. I never did a live draft before always have done the automated draft.

Thanks

It is a "live" draft only if you're there, otherwise, rank your players the way you want them and if you're not there, it will be an automated draft going by your rankings, if those players are still available when it comes to your time to pick.

The worst year I've had in this league, was the year I drafted for myself and didn't have the computer do it for me! :D

Retro

Big Black Boobies is in!

Andy, I heard the Yahoo default settings were different this year. What changes [if any] should I look for this year? Thanks again for getting this together! How about adding a "flex" position this year. WR/RB or TE/WR.

MikE

3 weeks to go guys, and only 6 spots left.
Better hurry up and join if you want to get in the most fun on AK around!

MikE. I copied the defaults from last year, so right now the scoring is the same, as are the starting spots. Let me check it out. about the only thing I'm looking at changing is lessening the points for a sack on the QB to something less. D still will get 1, but I may lighten up on the -1 on the QB himself.

I am in.......are we going to include points for receiving yards, rushing yards and points for extra points/field goals?

Bump it up!
Only a few spots left!
Check out the scoring too, I added a few changes for big plays and returns

C'mon Ladies, only 6 more spots left in this dance.
BTW, Draft is THIS Sunday

Back
Top Bottom