1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

Wood cabinet for pioneer?

Discussion in 'Pioneer Audio' started by Luis.correia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Luis.correia

Luis.correia Well-Known Member

Any information on sellers or plans for a wood cabinet for a Pioneer SA-8500 MkII?

Thanks

2. euphemismos

euphemismos New Member

I too would be very interested in something like this for my SA-7500. Apparently they were available from Pioneer back when these amps were made. I've seen photos, but I'm guessing that they are quite rare. I've yet to see any originals for sale on eBay or anywhere else.

3. fernarias

fernarias AK Subscriber Subscriber

Sawdust, but he doesn't make that many per year. Someone could probably make a nice living making walnut cases for all our gear.

4. sawdust

sawdust I was born to protect and serve Subscriber

I have made approximately 250 cases for AUDIOKARMA Members in the last 7 years no money to be made making cases more of a service I was willing to provide for AK members , You would half to make 3 or 4 times that many in a year to make a living making them, I did enjoyed making them for AK Members over the years maybe someday I will start making them again.

5. macyjrm

macyjrm AK Subscriber Subscriber

I own one of Sawdust's Pioneer cases. I'm hopeful he will return to production someday. They are so good I consider them art.