Woohoo Its cruising time

And heres a couple for us truck guys

Now I would bet Thor would like this one :eek:

I will leave you guys on this one

Grumpy, those Nova's look great. When I was in high school, a guy two blocks away had a fully restored 67 Nova SS, 327-275hp, 4spd. Marina blue, black interior. He wouldn't let my grubby high school hands near it. Can't really blame him. I bugged him to upgrade it to '350hp' status, but he refused, saying it wouldn't be 'correct'. I'd love to get that car now!

Your pic of a black Nova shows a gold 66 Tri-Power GTO in the background. I'll bet there were lots of old Goats there:dammit: It does a feller good to see some 'real' cars for a change, after all of these modern 'rolling bubbles' that are on the roads now!

Jay

P.S. Grump, I just noticed the SS hood on your Chevelle. Is that real steel or 'glass? When are you going to put the wheelwell chromes on your car?

Last edited:
Jay

My hoods is all steel and weights a ton. I was gonna throw some of the wheel well chrome on but I have grown used to it without any of the addition chrome pieces. Sides it alot less to be cleaned :) There were more GTO,s and Mustangs there than anything at all. I guess I just got kinda jadded and didnt shoot to many pics of them. I have dozens more pics that I will send to ward.

grumpy

Thats a Unimog. The Germans use it like we use the hummer for our military. They are awesome to say the least and if I recall they cost somewhere's in the area of 100,000 grand !

Dave

I truly love those old Merc coupes. What style and so many ways to modify them.
Also a nice song by the Beach Boys.
My first concert in Boston was the B Boys performing on the Boston Common. My little duece coupe; you don't know what she's got!

I love Steve Miller singing " I'm going to buy me a Mercury and Cruuuuuiiiiissssseeee on down the road "

Back
Top Bottom