World Cup 2010 In South Africa ......

now chuck did you learn something?

I can tutor you again when American football starts, no trouble. :yes:

In our area of town the orange shirted fans are leaving the bars and wandering home. A single car has driven by with a Spanish fan waving a flag out the window and beeping his horn.

Congratulations Spain!

...would the last guy to leave please turn out the lights? See you in four years.

Now I can't wait for the FIFA president to be fired and replaced by a more knowledgeable and intelligent person, also with more common sense.
Second, adapt to the 21 first century, and :whip::whip: and :whip: harder all players that dive, whine, fake mortal injuries, and the first on this list should be, Robben.

Hopefully, at the Europeans championship in two years, the new rules will be in place by then.

Last edited:
Robben?!? The Spanish dove like a Chinese swim team. Brutal...

Quite right, but I had to start somewhere and why not start with one of the best whiner of the game, beside I would of have to name the whole of this Spanish team:D, not enough time.:D

Not that many are gracious in the face of defeat.................

We have arrived.......................

Last edited:
Great footwork from the Spaniards.
Spain always dangerous in the corner kick, with one of the best header in the world waiting at the side line, Puyol.

A true fan of soccer is able to recognize good play from whoever the teams are, no exception. See post above...

So many Spanish fans since they have won, not many before, but now everybody are jumping on the band wagon...If Nederland had won, it would of been the same, millions of new fans, oh well...

Netherlands did not play the right players. Van Percie....van worsie...waste of space. The English premier league seems to have the effect of corrupting and rendering useless too many players. I think I'll kick the football watching habit now:yes::thumbsdn:

Netherlands did not play the right players. Van Percie....van worsie...waste of space. The English premier league seems to have the effect of corrupting and rendering useless too many players. I think I'll kick the football watching habit now:yes::thumbsdn:

Well hockey here starts in a month or so, you're welcome to watch, although hockey has also a few headaches of their own. The good thing about it is, when a player goes down, its real.:D

A true fan of soccer is able to recognize good play from whoever the teams are, no exception. See post above...

So many Spanish fans since they have won, not many before, but now everybody are jumping on the band wagon...If Nederland had won, it would of been the same, millions of new fans, oh well...

:lmao: I agree...whats this we bullshit

Back
Top Bottom