World's BEST AC Outlets.....MAESRTO AC Outlets ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I see this going the way of speaker wire discussions, with the two sides; one that hears and one that doesn't. After installing the new circuit, as I have stated before, the noise floor was lower, the voltage higher and more stable. How and why seems to be the point of installing a dedicated circuit in the first place. That said, I think this thread is getting hijacked (guilty) and we'd better get back on topic....no, I haven't tried the Maestro AC outlet, and at the price point I'm unlikely to.

Hmm, I see this going the way of speaker wire discussions, with the two sides; one that hears and one that doesn't. After installing the new circuit, as I have stated before, the noise floor was lower, the voltage higher and more stable. How and why seems to be the point of installing a dedicated circuit in the first place. That said, I think this thread is getting hijacked (guilty) and we'd better get back on topic....no, I haven't tried the Maestro AC outlet, and at the price point I'm unlikely to.

The OP has said that his video system has had similar improvement by using the Maestro's. So now, what one sees, the others may not...

Maybe one of the Moderators here will get a few maestro outlets that are already "broke-in really good" to pass around to forum members here.

The OP has said that his video system has had similar improvement by using the Maestro's. So now, what one sees, the others may not...

I forgot all about the picture quality that I got out of my projector after the change. Crisper and clearer. I'm not only hearing things but seeing things too. Oh my.

Im attributing this to the lower quality cable being produced today, lower quality meaning recycled copper. So , really there are few options to help this, but one is to look into the power connections, average connectors do not work that well, and this would be even more apparent when the supply cable isnt as good as it could be.............

Just a theory, Im not sure if there is substance to what I am saying but who knows? Could be something there.

I think any additional noise or problems seen in "modern" wiring is likely associated with ever-increasing electrical grid loads and ever-increasing prevalence of electrically-noisier gadgets, not an inherent purity issue with new vs. old wires.

I forgot all about the picture quality that I got out of my projector after the change. Crisper and clearer. I'm not only hearing things but seeing things too. Oh my.

I have one on my Espresso Maker. It throws a much better crema now.

Since we're down to threadcrap jokes, I think this thread has run its course. Threadcrappers, please note that people have lost their TOL privileges for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom