Worst Movie

The Hulk,just for that scene where he lands in the sand.It looks like a little kid just dropped an action figure into a sandbox.Is this the level of effects we can expect for 120 million now?

Originally posted by 2DualsNotEnough
The Hulk,just for that scene where he lands in the sand.It looks like a little kid just dropped an action figure into a sandbox.Is this the level of effects we can expect for 120 million now?

OMG! The Hulk sucked so bad, not so much the effects but the shitty POS dramatic, artsy, fartsy storyline, talk about having trouble staying awake :eek: Whatever happened to HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!! Instead it was Hulk has feelings :rolleyes: What a waste of what could have be a slobberknocker of a good time!

For me, Time Bandits is the worst. It's the only movie I've ever walked out on. Love Monty Python and figured that with this one being written by Michael Palin and Terry Gilliam, it would be good, if not great. I was, sadly, wrong.

ZARDOZ - Sean Connery flying thru the air in a giant stone head-it is so bad I don't think it has a cult following

The really warped ones were the idiots making believe Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead was funny because tey wanted to be seen as "intellectuals".

It was not funny.

2012 - John Cusack. A really stinker with one of my favorite actors. He must have really needed the money.

The Player - rented it and just could not figure out what the hell this is suppose to be for entertainment...love Time Bandits...brings back memories but to each their own right...subjective at best....

2012 - John Cusack. A really stinker with one of my favorite actors. He must have really needed the money.

Its so bad its hilarious - I got it just as a demo for my surround system
(I found a REAL cheap bluray).
And the prime part is Woodie in the park

I remember Crocodile Dundee II as being somewhat terrible. :(

Then there was that time when Seth Rogen destroyed the Green Hornet. :yikes:

HMMM ...Where did that PUKE!!! emoticon go? :idea:

Okay, someone mentioned John Cushack?
How about "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil "?
As we retreated from the theatre I referred to the event as 'bum numming' , squirming in the seat hoping it has to get better.... (Cusack, Spacey, Eastwood)

Then there's Japanese sci fi 'Rodan vs Godzilla ' , so bad, it's good! Too funny!
And 'The Creature From the Black Lagoon ', amazing underwater images of the creature. The heroine's role consisted of screaming (then fainting).

Any later Steven Seagal movies. I liked his first few as far as action flicks go, but the last couple of decades have just been to pay the mortgage. Bad scripts, acting and cheap sets. If I see his name on the movie, I go the other way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom