wow. 3650 price.. 3650 !!!???

One sale on eBay does not a price point make.

It may be a legit sale to a serious collector.

There may never be another collector with that much money.

It could be some f**k fake buyer that never pays. I get those A-holes. Usually India.

I'm starting to think these listings for interesting gear at insane prices are husbands who are trying to show their wives they are trying to sell gear but don't actually want to sell it.

I'm starting to think these listings for interesting gear at insane prices are husbands who are trying to show their wives they are trying to sell gear but don't actually want to sell it.

It could also be crazy collectors with too much stuff and an unwillingness to actually get rid of anything. "Well, I'll put it up for a crazy price and if someone bites then fine, I'll sell it."

If this gets backup from with some more bids like that, i'll be temped to sell mine although its kinda become one of my fav pieces.

Steve

The item SOLD at that price though.

And 10% eBay fee is $350 that eBay gets even if you sold it to yourself....

There is usually a cap to final value fees.. So it will probably be less than $350... What some people might do is set up two accounts, make the "purchase" and then never pay. It will still look like a sold listing..

Rare TOTL Marantz gear is crazy expensive right now. I sold a 1250 on CL last week for 3 times what they were going for 5 years ago. But it was nowhere near what this brought.

Back
Top Bottom