WOW! vintage TOTL pics

You're right about it not being a 520es as the 520es markings start from the middle of the pause button which after a closer looks, they don't on this one.

The CDP-302 MkII and the CDP-520ES are virtually identical. The more preferable (IMO) 302 Mk.1 has the window with green light showing the disc spinning. All have the excellent BU-1 transport.

ok, heres the real stuff

oldies but goodies.

Attachments

• Picture1 001.jpg
    Picture1 001.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture1 002.jpg
    Picture1 002.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture1 003.jpg
    Picture1 003.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture1 004.jpg
    Picture1 004.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 60
Great thread fella's !!!

Here's some PIONEER Gear since nobody has represented that yet... :thmbsp:

rackoct2005.jpg

Well since Kenwood hasn't been represented yet here's my KA-9150 (the european bronze faced version of the KA-9100).

3942080538_be15ce9790.jpg

3942078842_98703203b5.jpg

It's in there somewhere.... :banana:

There must be a Bad Company / Burning Sky album in there too.

How did that V-shape pattern for equalizers ever get to be so popular? If you really wanted a flat system it wouldn't look anything like that--right?

I'm half Japanese. I've dealt with the "jap" tag for decades, I remind the person that it's not cool, and leave it at that.
Back on topic, there is some very expensive japanese gear here. I like that pioneer a-27. They had them in the PX in Misawa. I lusted after it, but had to settle for a Technics SU 8080.

I think if I was from the Philippines I'd call the Japanese "Japs" too. But Piccilo, that crazy Filipino rug has to go man.

Great thread fella's !!!

Here's some PIONEER Gear since nobody has represented that yet... :thmbsp:

rackoct2005.jpg
Old thread but I just had to voice my appreciation.

And this post in particular in that it shows the main reason for our obsession (or at least it started out that way). A way to hear our music the best way we can. And this post shows an excellent taste in what to listen to.

The Heavy Metal soundtrack has to be one of the best EVER.

Back
Top Bottom