X-100 Schematic

Skuker

Hi all. I was looking online and have had a difficult time finding a schematic for the x-100 I picked up last night (tube rectified model). If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tony

The one with EL84 outputs fed by a 7247; and power supply with a GZ34 rectifier like in this description?

Tinkerbelle : Yep that's the one.

Adpopulum : Thanks! I'll have to join and take a look.

This is my first taste of Fisher gear. I'm looking forward to listening to it soon.

Anyone have an recommendations on replacing the power supply caps? Debating on looking for multi section caps, maybe trying to re-stuff the existing ones, or just hiding some axial caps under the hood.

Cheers,
Tony

...Anyone have an recommendations on replacing the power supply caps? Debating on looking for multi section caps, maybe trying to re-stuff the existing ones, or just hiding some axial caps under the hood.

Cheers,
Tony
All the above are good options as far as function & performance. If done well they all can retain the look of the original and improve the performance, although re-stuffing is probably the closest to the original if that is important to you for collector/resale value. Don't go above 60uF on that first cap after the GZ34 though.

Of course, if there's plenty of room to work, adding them all underneath is sometimes relatively easy but adding a terminal strip or two could mean drilling holes in the chassis for fasteners.

Back
Top Bottom