^*^Ya know what I like about AK?^*^

I think you're pretty cool yourself, James! I've enjoyed reading your posts. Keep 'em coming. :thmbsp:

Sure I love to brag and get big compliments on my acheivements.
LOL!:D
But its mainly the Learning Curve that I get from the really knowledgable Folks on the site.
Youse Guys and Gals can really School a Fool:yes:
Since checking out the Threads and asking Questions on AudioKarma, When it comes to Stereo Systems at the Garage where I work...
NOW...I'M SORT OF THE GO TO GUY:smoke:
(No raise in salary yet though):no:
LOL AND THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!:banana:

WORST thing about this place is that we're generally WELL scattered, its likely that most of us won't get to meet..

AK is by far my favourite "audio fix" out there, besides listening to my stereo :)

Everyone here has a similar perception on audio, most of us love vintage stuff, and we're all mature enough to drop the "attitude". It's a great place to be, I completely agree with ya James. :thmbsp:

At a time when AK is flooded with threads complaining about the site, it's nice to see an awesome AK member start a thread like this.

I'll see you when you make it back to the Belleville/St. Louis area. Looking forward to showing you all my cool stuff!:banana:

Thanks everyone, but this wasn't about me.. .It was me saying it's time to say something positive since there is so much negativity lately...

Good to see people agree. At least I didn't get 100 replies saying I'm too damn happy :D

Ak is a great place with lots of info and great folks. I have really enjoyed the MD-DC-VA-PA get togethers as an added bonus, and yes James I need to come to your next affair! I always look forward to your posts and threads.
Keep it up,
Jim

I work from home (lucky me!) and between calls (IT support for a major hospital), I'm here on AK most of my work day. I must say that just reading and responding to the posts on this great site really helps to lower the stress of the job.

Thanks for helping me get through the work day!

Back
Top Bottom