^*^Ya know what I like about AK?^*^

WORST thing about this place is that we're generally WELL scattered, its likely that most of us won't get to meet..

Some of us are a bit more scattered than others.
Others are just plain "out there".
" Ain't it cool ? "
:smoke:

AK is by far my favourite "audio fix" out there, besides listening to my stereo :)
I like AK a lot....but without it I might not need an "audio fix" .
Or have audio stuff that needs fixing ?.....:scratch2:
I'm in tho ,......... as long as I can afford the $25.00.....:D

I try to be a fly guy..... :D

That's funny !!.....to me anyway...
I used to date a girl that had a "Fly Girl " decal on the back window of her pick up.
When we first met.......I asked her if she was a stewardess.....Doh !

Another 33K, oh gawd! :D

No shit !
:D

What do I like?

Everything!!

Meh.....you're easy !! . . :tresbon:

Last edited:
I like it because it's a great place to hang out, pretend I know a little bit, learn stuff whether I want to or not, and most importantly, no one gives me a hard time about my glass eye.

PS I'm not wearing pants. :nerd:

I work from home (lucky me!) and between calls (IT support for a major hospital), I'm here on AK most of my work day. I must say that just reading and responding to the posts on this great site really helps to lower the stress of the job.

Thanks for helping me get through the work day!

Also a WFH (Work From Home) job here, and AK is my most frequented site. I thought my internet life was over a few days back when the site was unavail.

love it!

I like the sense of cameradrie, the low noise level & the fact that people like myself can ask what probably are foolishly simple questions & get friendly, informative answers instead of the snarkiness that other forums seem to consider de rigueur. I've learned a lot & picked up some cool stuff too. It's my "go to " site many times a day as well.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom