Yamaha B-2

styler

great looking marble, thanks for your effort, literally! one heavy piece. beautifully done and arrived safe and sound.
thank you
tyler
:thmbsp:

You are welcome!

I generally put three 2" diameter pieces of cork under these. One under the front corners and one centered at the back edge. Insures it is level and saves any nice surface you may wish to set it on. The felt sticky-back furniture feet pads also work well. Happy Listening!!

A real class act!

Through no fault of yours, a piece of equipment failed to cooperate. Returning my money order PLUS the fee and postage was a real pleasant surprise. I'm grateful I ran into an honest man. Kudos! :thmbsp: I thank you!
Tom

Thanks for the good feedback. Sorry I couldn't get the right channel in spec. When I get some time I'll see what's up (probably next fall).

Glenn just left here. He picked up the Sony STR-6800SD receiver that I should've pointed out to him the last time he was here. Sorry for making you re-trace your steps Glenn, and thanks for being a great wit and repeat customer. Terrible taste in music though. You actually listen to Harry Belafonte?

How'd you make out at Barracks?

George

Last edited:
Ah, shit. I forgot to deduct the mileage. Its $.40/mile, isn't it?

Like you said, all black plastic at Barrack's. A few Pioneer Elite units, Polk Model 5A for $95 wouldn't be that bad if one was going to keep them. Set of JBL J350A in not terrible shape, but $195 is pretty steep. That's about it.

As, always, a good cuppa Joe. Thanks, TA.

A sweet little receiver bought from Glenn just arrived. Drop-proof packing, and exactly as described. He's patient, friendly, honest - and a pleasure to deal with. Likes the word 'noodling', too. -- Patrick

Back
Top Bottom