Yamaha CA-610 II delayed relay

I haven't worked on a CA-610 lately. So off the top of my head. I'm not aware of any errors. But.....

Im pretty sure that was the same way it was installed . so by connecting it to chassis ground it is just a matter of polarity or does the end of the positive lead have to be connected to another area on the board

Im pretty sure that was the same way it was installed . so by connecting it to chassis ground it is just a matter of polarity or does the end of the positive lead have to be connected to another area on the board
The positive solder pad on C584 is connected to ground on the circuit board. You just have to make sure the new cap is installed in the same orientation as the old cap was.

If in doubt. Measure the resistance from the positive cap lead to metal chassis ground. Should be less than 1Ω. Like .1 or .2 Ω

Yeah it is installed properly . I have never had this much trouble with a piece of equipment. I first want to say thanks for trying to help me out . I think I am going to take a break from it for the time being.

Anyone figure this one out? I’m having the exact same problem. I’ve checked the electrolytics. C584 was at 25uf vs 47. Changed it out -no help. Pulled and tested TR 577 and 578, Both good. The voltage on the common connection from 577 and 578 wanders around and settles at 3-4v vs -0.73 on schematic. This is the only voltage issue I have. D579 and 560 test good. Power supply voltages are right on as well as the bias and dc. Any silver bullets? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom