Yamaha CA2010 fail pre amp.

guest129

Hello,
Can someone help me find pre-amplifier board yamaha CA 2010, I do not have audio, amplifier stage is ok or someone will know what the fault is, I have already replaced the transistors of the pre and without positive result, thanks in advance, a cordial greeting to all.

Attachments

• 20180323_220741[1].jpg
    20180323_220741[1].jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180328_205151[1].jpg
    20180328_205151[1].jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 97
I'm sure you've already done this... but just in case... You checked the jumpers or switch (I don't know if this unit uses a physical jumper or if it's a switch) to make sure it's in the correct position? If it's set up to use an external amp, you won't get sound.

I'm sure you've already done this... but just in case... You checked the jumpers or switch (I don't know if this unit uses a physical jumper or if it's a switch) to make sure it's in the correct position? If it's set up to use an external amp, you won't get sound.
Thanks for your answer, but I already verified the position of that switch.(rear panel).

amplifier stage is ok or someone will know what the fault is,
Not sure what your trying to say here with google translate ?.. Have you verified that the power amplifiers work with a seperate pre-amp ? Do you hear a mechanical "click" shortly after flipping the power switch ?

Not sure what your trying to say here with google translate ?.. Have you verified that the power amplifiers work with a seperate pre-amp ? Do you hear a mechanical "click" shortly after flipping the power switch ?
Yes, I hear to the activation relay and I know what I am talking about, for this reason attach images.............

OK..
Well to answer your first question. A replacement board will need to come from and CA-2010 parts unit We need to repair your original board.

One other question. Is that RL6442-H132 reed relay on the function board working properly at power up ?
index.php

Are you getting any signal source to either of the REC OUT jacks ?

Are you getting any signal source to either of the REC OUT jacks ?
My friend,
when I turn on:
activate the relay.
Circuit gives you signal but has no output.
amplifier is working ok.
I think the fault can be in ic IG-0001. . .( image 1).
Thanks!!!!!

IG00135 (IC101,2) located on the function board?
This is only for Phono input. Does the same problem
exist for AUX?

Circuit gives you signal but has no output.
amplifier is working ok.
How do you see this? What test gear do you have? Oscilloscope? Audio probe?

Thanks for your answer, but I already verified the position of that switch.(rear panel).
It is not enough to verify the position of the switch. Have you verified continuity across the switch with a multimeter?
The switch contacts can be badly oxidized, agree that it's less common to take out both channels.

Have you tried headphones?

IG00135 (IC101,2) located on the function board?
This is only for Phono input. Does the same problem
exist for AUX?

How do you see this? What test gear do you have? Oscilloscope? Audio probe?

It is not enough to verify the position of the switch. Have you verified continuity across the switch with a multimeter?
The switch contacts can be badly oxidized, agree that it's less common to take out both channels.

Have you tried headphones?
I have already verified the positions of the function key and it is working fine.

You understand that people will loose interest in your problem if you don't answer their questions/requests.
The other two guys (MannyE and avionic) have a wealth of experiance and are more tolerant than me.

What test gear do you have? Oscilloscope? Audio probe?

This IC is for the phono stage only, image 1 in post 1 appears to be the function board.
Do you have this problem with AUX (CD player input)?

Thanks to Avionic and MannyE, but you are a prepotent and badly educated person, people like you hurt this forum, I think I will leave, thanks to the other members who helped me with my problem.
Goodbye.

You understand that people will loose interest in your problem if you don't answer their questions/requests.
The other two guys (MannyE and avionic) have a wealth of experiance and are more tolerant than me.

What test gear do you have? Oscilloscope? Audio probe?

This IC is for the phono stage only, image 1 in post 1 appears to be the function board.
Do you have this problem with AUX (CD player input)?

Audio failure solved:
Replace 2 fuses (1A 250V).
Attached image
Thank you. ! ! ! !

Attachments

• 20180404_230609.jpg
    20180404_230609.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom