Yamaha CR-2020 Help!

another one Avionic, do you have DK part number for that carbon trimmer resistors for the relay board.
Do you have a reference identifier ? Like VR999,VRxxx ? resistance Value ?
Do you know how to use a service manual/schematic ?

i can see on the adjustment that VR is for the Level meter which VR701 & 702 and in schematic it is written 2K-B
does it means 2K Ohm, no part number so hard to guess the size and pitch of the trimmer pots

measuring tools come in handy in these situations of physical sizes .
2k is the resistance.. B is the taper of the track .

ok thanks, i just thought you have all the parts list like you gave the Relay PN which is handy..anyways..thanks and will post for any updates of my restoration.

i can see on the adjustment that VR is for the Level meter which VR701 & 702 and in schematic it is written 2K-B
does it means 2K Ohm, no part number so hard to guess the size and pitch of the trimmer pots
Yes.. 2 KΩ 500mw

yes, just bought it but notice too much heating so when i opened up supply board already signs of burn and fuse resistor were wired jumped.
so decided to do a full restore

the cap i got is from Chemi con..L=80mm D=50.8mm unfortunately the unit does not have the capacitor metal bracket.
either will drill hole on the PCB to insert the screw terminal then use a ring terminal then solder to PCB

With no bracket. How do you plan on securing them ? Electrically , I don't see any issues.

Back
Top Bottom