Yamaha CR-640 Receiver

Ok, cool. I have gotten in a little deeper and have gotten some DC voltage readings so far.
Well you have me by a few. Two pair of D-9s...... yeah man, you have it bad. I haven't gotten a pair yet, as they never get sold around my parts. I do have a nice set of DX-9s(and a spare) while I hunt for a set of D-9s. D-5s, and 317-Ps! Damn, you have some rocking speakers. I just have my lowly HED U-321s and the DX-9s. Would love a pair of D-9s and/or 317-Ps.
DX9s are good.You got two pair of CVs.Better than no pair.Good luck with that Yamaha.Even though I moved up to the big ones I still yearn for the 620 to play my lps on.I feel these vintage have better phono stages than the newer.

Ok, cool. I have gotten in a little deeper and have gotten some DC voltage readings so far.
Well you have me by a few. Two pair of D-9s...... yeah man, you have it bad. I haven't gotten a pair yet, as they never get sold around my parts. I do have a nice set of DX-9s(and a spare) while I hunt for a set of D-9s. D-5s, and 317-Ps! Damn, you have some rocking speakers. I just have my lowly HED U-321s and the DX-9s. Would love a pair of D-9s and/or 317-Ps.
I picked up some DX9s about a year ago.I Iike them better than the D9s.They seem a little tighter sounding.Also bought a 620.

Back
Top Bottom