Yamaha DSP-100u Reset/Initialize buttons

RCan

Hello,

I'm hoping someone here may be able to help!

I recently replaced the backup battery in my DSP-100u sound processor. I remember I had to reset the memory to get rid of the 'EE' dead battery code on the display when turning on. In order to do so I had to hold down 2 or 3 buttons on the remote while turning the unit on. I can not for the life of me remember or find out the exact buttons I had to hold down. Does anyone out there know the magic buttons?

This is not in the manual, but I did find it online somewhere in the past (after a couple hours searching today, I could not).

Thanks to anyone who can help.

IIRC it was the front panel up/down buttons. I vaguely remember it may have been hold the down button and turn the unit on. Anyway, there's only two to play with- try a few combinations.

Don't remember it being the remote, but it was a while ago.

Thank you for the quick reply!

I do recall perhaps pressing one of the up/down buttons on the unit as well. I've tried about 25 different combinations including the up/down buttons, memory button and number buttons (for some reason 5 or 12 seem to pop into my head). I'm beginning to worry I'll wear out the power button before I find the magical combo haha.

Back
Top Bottom