Yamaha NS-500m crossover schematic help

JMS

I have run out of places to search to find a service manual for these speakers which has this schematic. The OM is easy to find but doesn't help much. Some sites where they say they have what I need cause my PC anti virus software to freek out and lock up everything.
My plan is to recap the speakers sometime after I finish my current project and want to order caps in advance. If anyone has already done this can you recommend caps that worked well for you.

Thanks
JMS

I have run out of places to search to find a service manual for these speakers which has this schematic. The OM is easy to find but doesn't help much. Some sites where they say they have what I need cause my PC anti virus software to freek out and lock up everything.
My plan is to recap the speakers sometime after I finish my current project and want to order caps in advance. If anyone has already done this can you recommend caps that worked well for you.

Thanks
JMS
Hey JMS, try posting in the Yamaha forum, I think you'll have better luck. Posting about Yamaha speakers in the "speaker" forum is akin to fishing for sea bass in a backyard pond. In fact, the 500m's, and I love mine, are not nearly as common as other Yamaha speakers. It may be a challenge to get the info you want.

Back
Top Bottom