Yamaha NS-A1035 info

disisme

Anyone have any information on the Yamaha NS-A1035 speakers I've searched and searched but not much info available on them.
I want to know if they are a good match to my Marantz 2245 and Sony CDP-690 cd player.
The room area is about 15' x 20' but I tend turn on the tunes and work in my hobby room in the next room over.
I like old rock.

I don't any information on your speaker, but they most likely came included in a rack system. That would explain the lack of info on these. In general, Yamaha speakers which start with
NS-A, are their economy line. That said, they will probably be an easy load for your amp to drive, will have plenty of bass, and have a relatively even frequency response. It appears they would work fine for your intended purpose. Andrew

I don't any information on your speaker, but they most likely came included in a rack system. That would explain the lack of info on these. In general, Yamaha speakers which start with
NS-A, are their economy line. That said, they will probably be an easy load for your amp to drive, will have plenty of bass, and have a relatively even frequency response. It appears they would work fine for your intended purpose. Andrew
These speakers didn't come in a rack system. I bought a pair back in the early 90s. At a Yamaha dealer. They sold for $1000 a pair. They also came in a wood grain finish.

Back
Top Bottom