Yamaha T-80!!

bully

I had forgot just how great this thing sounds! Just a very fine all round tuner. Grabs a signal like a bulldog on a bone and out comes superb sound.
Got the local university station playing. All music, stuff out of the ordinary as the radio kids are kinda nerdy in a good way marching to their own drummers.

Yeah, love my T-70. Great tuners Yammies. Listening to my local college evening jazz session. Nice at the end of a long work day.

Oh yeah--the T-80 is just crushing the competition here. Can't compare directly with the Onkyo T-9 downstairs, but it is definitely better than the very nice Technics ST-8080 next to it.
BTW, I had a nerdy friend back in college that did a dj show on KANU in Lawrence, KS. So I'm not knocking nerds--if you're a nerd wear it proudly. Heck, I was a jock and my GPA was the envy of many. Go figure. Maybe the multiple injuries made me study more.
I am amazed at how clean the sound is with the T-80.

Isn't it something else? :D Mine blows away the Pioneer and Technics receivers I used for over 30 years... I can pull in stations crammed in between 88 and 92 MHz like bang! bang! bang! no effort at all. Makes me wonder why I put up with receivers for so long.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom