Yard sale score!!Second score in two days!!

Picked up a sansui G-6700 and a sansui SC-3300 cassette player today.They both work and look great. 25 bucks!!Just saw this sale on the way home from work and stopped to see what they had.Tomorrow we go saleing seriuosly! I`m afraid what I might find:D

Dang me, great score. THe G-6700 is a nice 90 wpc unit, and the SC-3300 a serious nice cassette deck.

Courpus Christi

My daughter just moved back from Corpus Christi last week.
I missed out on all the good opportunities. Nice find!

My Ma lives in Corpus..and is tryin reel hard to get me and the wife to move down there........at least its warmer!!!!

Corpus Christi

I have been there in August, February and June. I wouldn't mind living there. At least now, when it has snowed/rained the last two days. You can never keep a vehicle clean if you use it in MN.

At least there is cold beer :beer:

Man, there's too much snow piled up on lawns around here for any type of outdoor sale. :(

Wish the stuff would melt already.... only a few more months to go.... I hope.... :worried:

I don`t believe it!!

When I bought this stuff,the guy said he had paperwork to go with it,but he had to find it!! RIGHT,how many times have I heard that! So I go thru the motions and give the guy my address.

Well guess what?? He showed up today and now I have schematics,owners manuals,waranty cards and all that good stuff.GEEZ,never would have thought!!

Back
Top Bottom