Yay - 2016 Winter FrankenFest time - Saturday Febraury 27th in Clinton, MA

My bro. lives in Woosta' so I will def. have to plan my next trip around a 'Fest. (But then how do I get all my new-to-me gear home????)
Thanks for the pics and stories. Looks like a great time was had by all. As usual.

Hey Bucky! Around here it's more like Wister or Wistah...:D

If I can get my schedule to work out (I work most Saturdays plus other things) I'm coming to the June Frankenfest!

Last edited:
It was great to see all the old friends and all the new faces.
Baco's prototype speakers continue the tradition of original builds showing up at the Frankenfests.
The last was a series of low-power tube amps designed, built, and sold by AK'er Prelius.
Aside from the buying and selling talent, we have a wealth of design talent that attends these fests along with great repair techs, gear finders, plus a lot of sociable folks I'd choose to associate with anytime.

It was great to see all the old friends and all the new faces.
Baco's prototype speakers continue the tradition of original builds showing up at the Frankenfests.
The last was a series of low-power tube amps designed, built, and sold by AK'er Prelius.
Aside from the buying and selling talent, we have a wealth of design talent that attends these fests along with great repair techs, gear finders, plus a lot of sociable folks I'd choose to associate with anytime.
Hey Don,
It was great to see you too and get a little time to talk with you. I couldn't agree more with your comments, a terrific bunch of guys, and gals!

See you in June!
Glenn

W1jim organizes this particular gathering so he's the guy who kicks off the threads here and in Bartertown.

Thanks for the reminder - I've been a bit busy as of late, what with traveling for that work thing. In the last 4 weeks I've been to Savannah, Long Beach, Oakland, Adelaide Australia and I'm in Portland OR this week. Yes - I work for frequent flier points.

Here's the link to the Summer Jam Franken Fest:
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....fest-saturday-june-25th-in-clinton-ma.715143/

Please tell everyone - we're always in need of fresh faces (and buyers as we all move up the audio food chain).

Back
Top Bottom