Yee-Ha NASCAR starts on V-Day

stuwee

I'm so happy I could just s**t,I think Stuwee and the #20 Toyroata are gonna show Jimmy-poo and Jeffy-poo and the Chevrolays how it's done this year:yes:

Go Smoke:smoke:!!!!!!!
Thoughts? any other rednecks out there?

Stuwee AKA Craig(NASCAR lovin' gay redneck from TX) how's that for a combo?!?!:D

The mention of Toyota and NASCAR together explains why I have totally lost any interest in the latter. :sigh:

I'm so happy I could just s**t,I think Stuwee and the #20 Toyroata are gonna show Jimmy-poo and Jeffy-poo and the Chevrolays how it's done this year:yes:

Stuwee AKA Craig(NASCAR lovin' gay redneck from TX) how's that for a combo?!?!:D

Chevy kicked to the back of the pack, :scratch2: Don't think so. Hendricks has said he never shows his hand in pre-season testing. Look for Impala's out front as always at Daytona/Dega in 08, And watch out for Earnhardt Jr, And Jeffy, Jimmy, And maybe even Truax Jr. O'yeah, Toyota in NASCAR? A serious injustice to an american institution.:yes:

I agree Toyota and NASCAR, I thought I was gonna throw up when Gibbs racing made their anouncment, gotta go with the changes, I'm not gonna ababandon my boy, I will however, have to buy a new flag for the front of the house and some t-shirts and hats, when I get a dig cam and figger out how to post pics, I'll give ya'll an eye full my house is a shrine to music vintage stereo and NASCAR.
Go Smoke!!!!!

I'll be sittin' in the grandstands at the exit of Turn 4 on the 17th screaming my head off for Dale Jr :zoom:.

Can't get here soon enough.

And I for one, am glad to see Toyota spending mega-bucks on an American sport. I think NASCAR was a lot better and more interesting back when there were more brands involved, and I would love to see the likes of Pontiac, Buick, etc. get back in someday.

I think NASCAR was a lot better and more interesting back when there were more brands involved, and I would love to see the likes of Pontiac, Buick, etc. get back in someday.

I couldn't agree more. A lot of people want NASCAR to stay the same as it's always been. It's just not realistic. I hated to see TWO tracks near me lost to new tracks thousands of miles away. Rockingham and North Wilksboro were fun tracks and close to my home.

I also didn't care for the "Chase" when it started. But hey, it sure can add some excitement at the end of the season instead of having a driver already "locked up" the championship with 2 races to go.

I think NASCAR was a lot better and more interesting back when there were more brands involved, and I would love to see the likes of Pontiac, Buick, etc. get back in someday.

It was a lot more interesting when they raced production based cars with production based engines.

Let's hope for ol' Smoke's sake that JGR / Toyota has a better year than Michael Wathrip Racing did last season. How many races did Toyota win last season compared to the other manufacturers? Not trying to ruffles anyone's feathers, but I think it will take Toyota a few more seasons to become truly competitive, IMHO.

I couldn't agree more. A lot of people want NASCAR to stay the same as it's always been. It's just not realistic. I hated to see TWO tracks near me lost to new tracks thousands of miles away. Rockingham and North Wilksboro were fun tracks and close to my home.
Agreed. It's not realistic to expect the sport to stay the same in the face of ever-changing technology. In fact, I would like to see NASCAR update some things to be more representative of current modern engineering, especially with respect to engines. Nobody sells a carbuerated push-rod engine anymore; they should modernize to fuel injected, over-head cam engines like the ones that are in pretty much all newer passenger cars.

I hated when NASCAR took the races away from Wilkesboro and Rockingham. And Darlington is down to one race a year, and I wouldn't be surprised if NASCAR abandoned that track next. To me it's sort of like abandoning your roots. I've always liked the short and intermediate tracks because the racing is often a lot closer and more exciting. This is one part of the sport they should not have changed.

I also didn't care for the "Chase" when it started. But hey, it sure can add some excitement at the end of the season instead of having a driver already "locked up" the championship with 2 races to go.
I'm still not sure I like the Chase too much, either. I guess it was NASCAR's way of creating a 'playoff' so they could be more like football, baseball, and basketball.

I follow REAL stock car racing.

04_FocusRS-WRC_Jump_Wallpaper.jpg

I follow REAL stock car racing.

04_FocusRS-WRC_Jump_Wallpaper.jpg
Now I REALLY like WRC...those guys are nutz!!!...And some of the best drivers in the world IMO. Too bad they don't show rallies on SPEED anymore, I haven't had a rally fix in a long time.

Well alrighty then, great shoot out race, you go boy!!JR!!:yes::banana::banana::thmbsp:, what a rush for him, congrats to him and the green nation:thmbsp:,the 17th should be a blast:yes:,go :smoke:
Craig,

Well alrighty then, great shoot out race, you go boy!!JR!!:yes::banana::banana::thmbsp:, what a rush for him, congrats to him and the green nation:thmbsp:,the 17th should be a blast:yes:,go :smoke:
Craig,

Ol Smoke was no slouch either! Had J.J. not been there to push Jr. to point, it would've been all Stewart. Judging from last night's shootout and Ruetimann / Waltrip's qualifying runs today [ glad to see Michael having better luck ] next week ought to be one heckuva race. The Duels will be a blast to watch and the 500....gonna be good.:yes:

Glad to see Jeffy-poo #24 was OK today at Vegas, that was bad:thumbsdn:, did you see his radiator fly half way back up the track? Nasty hit, Smoke got pretty shook up as well as Kurt Bush, think the wall at Vegas is a little less forgiving than most,would love to see the black box readouts on those hits!
My roommate's a Huge Carl Edwards fan so he's very happy :D

he did take a pretty hard whomp into that inside wall...as he said post race, a few years ago, in the older cars and setups, he'd've not been standing post race giving an interview.

very happy to see the 99 make two wins in a row

Back
Top Bottom