Yet another new Ohio member

Tronk

AKA Cheapo
Hi all.

I have been lurking around on this site for a while now due to my interest in vintage audio and Google searches bringing me here many times.

For the most part, my audio setup is old aged components and in my opinion (and anyone else that's listened to it), it sounds great for what it is.

Looking forward to learning alot from this forum, and I'm happy to finally become a member.

Welcome and enjoy!! Glad you found the "what are you listening to and on what speakers" thread - it's one of my faves! :thumbsup:

Welcome and enjoy!! Glad you found the "what are you listening to and on what speakers" thread - it's one of my faves! :thumbsup:

Thanks. I noticed it in the New Posts section and decided to post.

Since I've put together a home audio system, My taste in music has broadened, and I listen to alot of different music most of the day.

Welcome to AK .. be forewarned, the forum can be addictive and can cause your bank account to dwindle
:jump::jump:

Welcome to AK .. be forewarned, the forum can be addictive and can cause your bank account to dwindle
:jump::jump:
Ha ha ha, I'm spending money on audio as we speak. If you were to look at my system, I get what I can afford without going overboard.

Back
Top Bottom