Yet another ...

The BXX's

Dear community,

first of all, thanks to the all the creators, moderators, admins and contributors of this fantastic forum. Music will be there forever, so keeping the wonderfull audio gear alive and running that has been produced in the past is one of the best hobbies I can imagine. To have a forum like this with likeminded people for the exchange of ideas, experiences, hints and help is really the bright side of the internet.

Being from Germany, my english will have its many flaws; another consequence is that at the time I was a little boy, I pressed my nose against store windows with Braun, Dual, Grundig, Telefunken, and Revox (as top of the line) gear behind. So until today, quite a few of their different units found their way into my home where they are still able to reproduce and play music regularly. But recently, I started to look beyond my nose and came across some Japanese amplifiers, cd players, turntables, tuners and even cassette decks that are fascinating ...

For a living, I work as an architect but more as a teacher and researcher than designer or constructor :)

Thanks for reading, I'm excitedly looking forward to our exchange!
Thomas

Thanks a lot for your friendly welcome words! If you have any questions regarding the above mentioned brands, please feel free to ask! Regarding those that are missing, I'll do most certainly the same ... the other way around :)

Last edited:
Hello Thomas!

My English is pretty horrible. But obviously it does not matter. Welcome from the Black Forest! :)

I wish everyone here in America could speak/write their native language as well as you Chris.

Thanks a lot for your friendly welcome words! If you have any questions regarding the above mentioned brands, please feel free to aks! Regarding those that are missing, I'll do most certainly the same ... the other way around :)

Your English is just fine. Welcome to AK. :) I am too young to have seen real hi-fi stores back in the day. I have to drive an hour to visit a real hi-fi store. I can't afford anything in the place, but it was fun to visit.

Welcome to the AK Crew.

Super interest and wanting to learn more about this great listening:music: hobby.

You're a fit!

Q

Back
Top Bottom