Yo, Adrian (the Rocky Series)

JDaniel

So far this week, the kids and I have watched Rocky 1 & 2. This is there 1st time watching the Rocky movies. We've had a blast. It's fun to experience the movies again after 20 years, especially watching my kids enjoy movies that I first enjoyed at about their same age. They were so pumped and "into" the movie at the end of #2, when Rocky and Apollo were both down on the mat at the end of the 15th round during the 10 count that my boys were literally screaming at the TV "get up Rocky - get up". When Rocky won, they jumped off of the couch, pumping their fists in the air. That was great. Times like this are when I truly appreciate my investment in a home theater. These are quality times.

We'll watch Rocky 3 tonight.

JD

Oh come on, Rocky V wasn't THAT bad. It's still worth watching, but totally not up to par with any of the earlier Rocky movies. :D

It was so lame, Rocky goes from being well spoken and literate back to being an imbecile just because he lost all his money? Yo' Adrian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright...well that is a good point. But then again, I can't recall watching that movie since it first came out. LoL

Back
Top Bottom