You can embed YouTube videos very easily now

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
Just click on the "Media" button that looks like two strips of movie tape and add your link.

LOL.. I like the new Avatar Ward. :D

I've found I can just copy the full link from the address bar of the video and paste it here and it will still embed without using the media button :thumbsup:

I've found I can just copy the full link from the address bar of the video and paste it here and it will still embed without using the media button :thumbsup:

Good to know, and yes, I stole it and ran with it.

Yeah, this some smart dang system they tossed out at us -
That wardsywebby guy must be somethin' else!

OMG, she is one of my all time favs !

We've been fans ever since CBS Sunday morning dd that feature on her a number of years back.
She apparently NEVER does US shows - and I kinda fell over info about it - so we bought tickets about 2 months back.
She did a quiet little tour - and she and her band were amazing - 3 piece brass and more -
sax player did a solo playing 2 saxes at once - with touches of ornette Coleman, Mingus and ...!
She is hard to classify, but the show did focus on mostly the new album with a real punchy swamp-bluesy touch in places ...
Blew us away with Preacherman ... a gutsy track about Emmett Till ...

I quit going to the "Greatest Videos" thread because it's too sluggish and bogged down with imbedded videos. Personally I wouldn't miss this feature if it got shut off. I have the basic Time Warner cheap rate. Here's my speed:

index.php

edit: On second thought the benefits outweigh the costs. I'll just have to be more patient.

Attachments

• speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom