You Get The Last Word!

Out and about with the kids today, happy fathers day to all you dads.

images

Stores like that have also given me many copies of "Whipped Cream and Other Delights".

R-4091496-1375890314-9521.jpeg.jpg

DNU
I've read that the only actual whipped cream is on her head. The rest is shaving cream over a white fluffy Christmas tree skirt.
/DNU

Delights or not, Motorola stereo HIFI engineering used Tijuana Brass as test tracks because they contained midrange, bass, and treble.

Eywadude - hope you are not sick or anything like that; otherwise, 'a trouble shared is a trouble halved', either within AK or out there in the 'real' world.

Cheers, og

[DNU] Thankfully, no. However, I lost the true love of my life and the best friend I will ever have on SO many levels, which has been absolutely soul-crushing to say the least. Add to that, I had a flood in my basement which has lead to a mold problem, and therefor has also lead to the uncertainty of the possibly of moving at any moment in the coming months (it's complicated). A family member had been draining my 94-year-old grandmother's account, so I have been helping to support her with as much of the very little money I have at the present time (I have been underemployed since losing my job last fall). My father's health has been up and down the last few months. Just a week or so ago, my best friend's mother (who I am also close to) nearly died from an aneurysm in her leg and when they did the scanning for the aneurysm, they found out that she has ovarian cancer. You know...all that fun stuff. :( There have been about a million other things that have happened along the way too, but I wouldn't want to bore you, nor would I even have the character limit to post everything here, I assure you.

The last several months in particular have just felt like: :whip:

It just seems that as soon as I have even a nanosecond where things seem to begin to level off, some other catastrophe happens and it not only sets me back to square one, it moves that square about 10 miles back too. This has been happening for about a year now, but the proverbial poo really hit the fan in December and January, and I just haven't been able to come up for a breath of air ever since. It's tiring and I am hoping the constant piling-on stops soon, because its taking its toll. I'm just looking forward to it all ending so I can begin to move on with my life and begin to heal. It's been absolutely brutal to say the least. :( [DNU]

Messages of love, peace and happiness are sent in Eywadude's direction.

[DNU] Thanks for the sentimant, Bob. That's very thoughtful of you. :) I am listening to all 16+ minutes of this now! :music: [DNU]

Witticisms are always Welcome, even more Welcome is Eywadude.

[DNU] You are too kind as always, Chris. :oops::) Really, everyone's kind sentiments are so warmly felt and appreciated in this time. It means more than y'all may know. I don't know what the future holds for me in the next long while, but I hope to at least be here a little more than I have been in the last several months! [DNU]

Last edited:
'Impeared', not being a word, an' all, would have been bequeathed 'better' to yours truly, if it had been 'book-ended' with a couple of proper words. :biggrin:

Cheers, og

DNU...

Eywadude, you are being 'sorely tried', right now, with a heavy load to bear, mate. I've had some of those 'events' / situations crop up for me, over the years; but what's happening for you [all at once] has been / is a mighty challenge. The words 'Thoughts and prayers' sound a bit trite and corny to me, after using / receiving them, so many times [being an 'old gringo'!]; but the sentiments behind them are offered here, along with [as Chris mentioned] the opportunity for you to PM any of us, you feel may be of help - or just for a 'listen'.

...DNU

Cheers, og / Dave.

Back
Top Bottom