You guys are horrible

datsun

Not that I don't have enough to do with 22 motorcycles, 6 sleds and four datsun z cars.......I am excited to resurrect late dad's fisher kx200 coupled with a km60 and a K10 to boot.

This hasn't been powered in atleast 15 years. I'm excited to share this journey with fellow enthusiasts!

Welcome aboard! You're going to make some great new friends in addition to getting your dad's Fisher gear!

And, since your focus is specific Fisher gear, I will move this thread to the Fisher Forum where you'll get the best support.

Have fun!

Welcome, I used to be all F'ed p on classic Mercedes and Porsche. Now I am all F'ed up on classic tube audio. My wifes first car was a 74 Datsun 240Z. I like the Datsun 2000. Never was a big Z fan.

I had 3 510 4dr's. Great handler. Never did care for the overall shape of the "Z".
Welcome to the Fisher Forum.
Larry

I owned a Z-28, I'm pretty sure my back would revolt if I tried to drive one now. Good luck with the Fisher, everyone here is really helpful and patient. If I didn't read and absorb everything here I would have soldered my ass to my elbow.

"soldered my ass to my elbow." LOL Here is what I restored, and I pull it a 1/2mile each way with a 96 Nissan Pathfinder with 301,000. Can anyone guess the make? 1976 Classic

Attachments

• Shamrock 027-1.jpg
    Shamrock 027-1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom