You guys getting hyped for the fest ?

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Only a couple of days and guys will be arriving.

I am, but I still have a ton of work to do (like Grumpy wants to hear this!). I still have my 4 Advents to clean up and make prettier.

What's Friday looking like??? My plans/availablility will depend on what I get caught up with around here

Oh yeah. I can't wait for everyone to post what a great time they had while I was stuck at work. :cry:

Maybe next year.

All I can say is-you wahoos had best take pics of every aspect of the fest & post 'em here for us poor shnooks who couldn't be there. Otherwise it could-erm, make that WILL-get very ugly...<grin>-Sandy G.

I don't even want to go now. Everybody has cool eqpt to listen to and my stuff sounds like chit tonight.

But I will show, with TWANGY music..............

You guys better show with the tunes. I'm bringing gear, but not much in the way of music......

I'm getting excited :yes:

Been catching hell at work and on the home front. A nice break away from all this work stuff ... hang'in with the crew is just what the doctor ordered :thmbsp:

Kamakiri said:
You guys better show with the tunes. I'm bringing gear, but not much in the way of music......

Tonight I'll be picking out 40-50 twangy cd's for transporting.........

:yes:

I leave tomorrow!!

My flight departs Calgary Thursday evening so I'm a little more than 30 hrs from starting my trip.
Only a tiny set of speakers will be coming with me so I hope there is a sub to go with em. I'll be bringing a few tunes, gonna try to bring stuff that might be more "local" or that most of you folks may not have had the chance to listen to.
Ken

grumpy said:
Only a couple of days and guys will be arriving.

Getting excited??!! Sheet, i've been excited since i booked the room!!!! Between this and waiting for my new CA 3000 :banana: to show up i'm drivin both my wife and I completely insane :lmao: !!! Can't wait to meet all you guys and check out some cooooool gear and listen to some classic tunes!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll be bringing my Living Voice Avatars, the Fisher 500 (redone by NOSvalves), the Rega Planet (now mine again :D), my SX-1010, the Wardsterized HK A500 amp, plus whatever else I can fit in :)

Bringing my Dehav amps, my Tannoy System 15 II's, my Seduction phon-stage, my MMF-5, my Lector CDP, and Tim's Rega (it's his again) and a bunch of Paul Anka Vinyl!!

I'll be bringing 4 Large Advents to stack, my Marantz 2265B to drive them and my Toshiba SD-3960 DVD as a source. I'll have a bunch of CDs too, mainly classic rock, blues and some jazz and perhaps one or two classical discs. I'll drag a few lps, spec sheets and other stuff for swap/donations and prolly some of my "fire sale" stuff too.

This is going to be freaking great!! :banana: :yes: :banana: :yes:

Well, as long as I'm not within earshot of that funky music playing white boy from Okemos. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

One pair will be there, the other is missing some drivers right now. One of the new woofers had the dust cap come unglued and two upper woofers were sent back because they didn't match cosmetically. If Ohm gets them back to me by early Friday and there is enough room in the van there may be two pair there.

Also bring my Marantz 250/1200 combo to bi-amp, a Kenwood 700c/m combo, a pair of VTL MD-100 monoblocks and my Oracle Delphi Mk5.

X

Back
Top Bottom