You guys getting hyped for the fest ?

Ray says you can hang with use Toze :)

Damn, I wish I was gonna be there-there's just WAY too many Canucks 'n' Damyankees gonna be there-and most Damyankees & Canucks I've met could benefit immeasurably with a good dosage of Prunes....-for y'all to have any REAL fun, there needs to be a contingent of Rednecks & Southern boys...maybe the Texas delegation will put things right...Where's the Jerry Jeff Walker tape?!? <grin>-Sandy G.

Hey we invited the Ohio guys :banana:

tentoze said:
I'm figgering the classic rockers will have me locked out of all the listening rooms by about 11 AM Saturday morning....
:D

Just be careful the hotel doesn’t lock the doors on ya. One loud blast of Ms. Dement’s angelic voice and it may be all she wrote!

(some folks just don’t recognize real talent ya know) :D

/d

Sandy G said:
Damn, I wish I was gonna be there-there's just WAY too many Canucks 'n' Damyankees gonna be there-and most Damyankees & Canucks I've met could benefit immeasurably with a good dosage of Prunes....-for y'all to have any REAL fun, there needs to be a contingent of Rednecks & Southern boys...maybe the Texas delegation will put things right...Where's the Jerry Jeff Walker tape?!? <grin>-Sandy G.

C'mon Sandy, you should know that there won't be any DAMN Yankees there, just plenty of us plain ole' Yankees.

All the DAMN Yankees are down with you Southern Fried Guys, aren't they now :naughty: :lmao:

I'll play some Allman Brothers and think of you though..........

Sandy G said:

Don't worry Sandy, I got enough Southern Redneck in me to spread around.......

:yes:

is anybody gonna be there friday nite...thats when I'll be there!....leavin after work...and hope to be there round ...oooooohh...7-8 pm or so...if not earlier

Andyman-Ain't it the truth...I saw a bumper sticker on a car from Charlotte once that sez-"Yankees-Homesick? Piedmont'll have yo' ass home for supper..." Another one I liked said-"Yankees-homesick? I-75 goes BOTH ways, y'know..."-Sandy G.

Lot of variables with the border and stuff but I hope to get in late Friday afternoon.

(maybe with a big heavy toy with glass parts for grump to play with :) )

Music

I am going to bring down some blues.

I'm curious what do tube guys listen to Disco; Rap; Tony Orlando and Dawn; K C and the Sunshine Band? :D

It should be easy to identify me l'm a sort of older, larger, sexy Brad Pitt type of guy. :lmao:

Since when does Brad Pitt look like Magilla Gorilla ? :)

I can remember during my trip to NYC marveling about how friendly the people were there, but actually they were just talking to me because they wanted to hear my southern accent. Anything I can do to make someone's day is okie dokie with me. See y'all at AK fest!

bolly said:
tentoze, crazy avatar! But what does twangy mean? :scratch2:

Reminds me of that 50's radio intro... <interviewer>: Well,what kind of
music you guys usually have? <radio station girl>: Weeeell,we have both
kinds : country AND western! :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom